Used in Reducing Mild to High Temperatures, Cold, Cough, Bronchitis, Asthma
2.9 (cm) x 2.9 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Mukta Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)a is minerals containing Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine has five ingredients viz. Moti pishti, Moonga bhasma, Bang bhasma, Shankha bhasma and Muktashukti bhasma. This medicine is indicated in treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis or a similar progressive wasting disease, in initial stages. It is a useful medicine for treating chronic fever, chronic diarrhoea, piles etc. It cures jwara vyadhi, jeerna jwara, in severe condition of rajayakshma. By using rogoktha anupana it is said to cure almost all type of diseases. It balances vata and kapha.Ingredients of Mukta Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
- Shukti Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl Oyster
- Ikshurasa – Sugarcane juice
- Godudghda – Cow milk
- Juice extract of Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
- Juice extract of Kumari – Aloe vera
- Juice extract of Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus root
- Juice extract of Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Juice extract of Hamsapadi
Indications of Mukta Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Chronic fever
- Chronic diarrhoea, sangrahani
- Raktapitta (bleeding), piles, prameha, pradar
- Intestinal weakness, weakness of heart
- Anaemia, jaundice, pitta vikar
One or two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, milk, hot water.Precautions of Mukta Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Tin as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.