Helps In Pulmonary Diseases, Cough, Congestion, Asthma, Bronchitis, Emaciation
Mrigank Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form, It is used in relieving tuberculosis, emaciation, chronic respiratory diseases etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. It is alterative, tonic & haematinic. Indicated in pulmonary diseases, chronic fever, cough, bronchitis, indigestion, dysentery. It is stimulant to heart and lungs.
Ingredients of Mrigank Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Swarna Bhasma - Swarna Bhasma (also called Gold Bhasma, Swarn Bhasm & Suvarna Bhasma) is an ayurvedic medicine used for increasing immunity and in a wide range of diseases. It also acts as an adjuvant for various medicines and herbs and boosts their actions and increases their efficacy. According to Ayurveda, it is a good nervine tonic and improves overall health. It increases lifespan, intelligence, memory, skin glow and prevents several diseases. In addition, it increases strength and endurance and improves mental as well as physical performance. Swarna Bhasma is helpful in phthisis, tuberculosis, chronic fever, loss of vitality, asthma, cough, burning sensation, acidity, microbial infection, toxicity, infertility etc. It can be used in all diseases along with different adjuvants or other medicines or herbs to speed up the recovery process and to increase the body resistance to diseases.
- Moti Bhasma - Moti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Pearl. It is used in Ayurveda for overcoming symptoms of cough, cold, asthma, digestive disorders etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. It is also called as Mukta Bhasma. Moti Bhasma is also practicable as natural calcium supplement. Its calcium is highly micro fine and absorbable in the gut. It provides strength to bones, joints and muscles. Calcium plays a vital role for optimum functioning of cells, muscle cells, nerves and bones. Therefore, Moti Bhasma provides support in important vital functions in the human body.
- Parad (Suddha) - Purified and processed Mercury - used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
- Gandhak (Suddha) - Purified and processed Sulphur - It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red and black are not available now. Yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application.
It is used in relieving
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Chronic Fever
- Acute Bronchitis
- It is stimulant to heart and lungs.
One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with 10 long pepper fruit and honey, pepper, ghee.Precautions of Mrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Arsenic as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.