Indicated in Hyperacidity, Stomach Complaints, Gastritis, Asthma, Calcium Deficiency
Moti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Pearl. It is used in Ayurveda for overcoming symptoms of cough, cold, asthma, digestive disorders etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.Moti Bhasma has anti-inflammatory effects, which are more visible on gastric mucosa (lining of the stomach). There may be many causes of gastritis including infection, ulcer, injury, alcohol, etc. Moti Bhasma gives relief from gastritis of any underlying cause.Moti Bhasma helps in both types – acute and chronic gastritis. It gives quick relief from symptoms like burning ache, nausea and feeling of fullness in upper abdomen.
Ingredients (Composition) of Moti Bhasma
- Moti (Mukta) Pearl
- Rose Water
Moti Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Low bone mineral density
- Joint pains or osteoporosis
- Excessive uterine bleeding
- Hypoparathyroidism (decreased activity of the parathyroid gland)
- Minimum Effective Dosage-25mg
- Moderate dosage (Adults)-60mg to 125mg twice a day
- Moderate dosage (Children)-25mg to 125mg
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor
- .Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.