Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Cough, Cold, Indigestion, Acidity, Hoarseness Of Voice
Also known as
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.4 (cm)About Marichyadi vati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Marichyadi Vati is herbal Ayurvedic medicine which is used for treating cold, cough, flu and coryza. It is prepared from herbs which are very useful in reducing cough, phlegm and expectorant. It is also stimulant, antacid, diuretic and useful in treating digestion problems. It is prepared from well-known medicinal ingredients such as black pepper, long pepper, pomegranate peel, jaggery and Yava kshaar, which are very useful in reducing cough, phlegm and due to hot potency and expectorant action. Marichyadi Vati helps in sore throat and coughing. It has anti-cough, anti-allergic, expectorant action and give relief in congestion. It is also stimulant, diuretic and useful in treating digestion problems. It improves secretion of digestive juices and improves metabolism.Ingredients of Marichyadi Vati
1. Kali Mirch - Maricha( Marich) is known as Gol Mirch, Kali Mirch or Black Pepper. It is dried unripe seeds of plant, Piper nigrum a perennial shrub. It is pungent (Katu) in taste,hot in potency and pungent after digestion (Katu Vipak). It mainly works on digestive, circulatory and respiratory system. It is expectorant, carminative, antipyretic, antihelmintic and antiperiodic.
2. Peepali - Peepali is known as Pippali, Pipal, Long Pepper and Dried Catkins. It is fruits of a plant Piper longum. It is pungent (Katu) in taste, hot in potency and sweet (Madhur Vipak) after digestion. The main organs on which it works are digestive, reproductive and respiratory.
3. Yavkshar - Yavakshara, Shora is alkali preparation of Yava or barley containing Potassium bicarbonate and useful in treatment of abdominal diseases, urinary problems, Kapha vata vikar, amavata, poison and various other diseases. Yavakshara is Katu (Pungent) Rasa in taste and Katu Vipak, Ushna Virya, Vata, Kaphaghna in action and treatment of bladder pains and micturition problems. Due to hot potency, it reduces Kapha.
4. Dadim ka Chhilka - Dried pomegranate peel has strong astringent antioxidant, and germicides action.
5. GudBenefits of Marichyadi Vati
- It has expectorant and heating action due to which it reduces cough and aids the mobilization of mucus.
- It has calming and dilating the lung’s airways, thus relieving chest congestion.
- It gives relief in throat infection.
- It gives relief in respiratory distress.
- It improves appetite.
- It balances Vata and Kapha.
- It controls cough and shortness of breath.
- It has immunomodulatory effects and supports early recovery from respiratory illness.
- It increases Agni and clears phlegm and asthma.
- It helps in fever due to cough.
- It clears toxic Ama that can cause chest infections and fevers.
- It increases the appetite and is warming stimulant to the digestion.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Cold, cough, coryza
- Heart burn
250 mg twice or thrice a day with honey or as directed by physicianPrecautions
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- It is hot in potency. Therefore, people suffering from Pitta roga, hyperacidity, bleeding disorders and ulcers should take it cautiously.
- It has Emmenagogue action.It should not be used during pregnancy.
- It should be taken only in recommended doses. High doses cause burning sensation and vitiation of all Dosha
- It contains Jaggery and hence it is not suitable for diabetics.
- Do not do self medication.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.