Helps reduce convulsions, ache, joint pains
Mahawat Vidhwansan RasProperties
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Arthritis and gout are common diseases affecting joints. Joints become red and painful that restricts normal movement. People suffering from arthritis and gout have to take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory remedies to reduce pain and stiffness in joints. Regular intake of these remedies may produce many side effects on other parts of the body.Mahavat vidhwansan is a natural herbal remedy for joint pains that nourishes the joints and gives quick relief from pain and stiffness without producing any side effects.
Ingredients of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
Indications of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Vata disorders
- Aches and Pains
- Adbominal Colic
- Splenic Disorders
Dosage of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
One to two tablet, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with fresh ginger juice, honey, castor oil, ghee etc.
Precautions of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.