Headache, Premature Grey Hair, Dandruff, Refreshes Memory, Sleeplessness
4 (cm) x 4 (cm) x 6 (cm)
Mahabhringraj Tail is a herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, headache, neck pain and stiffness, eye and ear diseases. This medicine is most commonly used in North Indian Ayurveda practice.
Ancient ayurvedic textures recommend regular use to support re-growth, increase length & add body & volume to your hair. It is a combination of 9 precious herbs like Bhringraj, Manjisth, Sariva, Hibiscus, Nagkeshar with pure til oil which used frequently, ensures black, soft, glowing,lustrous hair,dandruff,roughness of scalp and keeps brain cool.
The formula of the oil is based on age old Ayurvedic script Bhaishayjaratnavali. Nowadays youth and most of the people are suffering from greying and falling of hair. Mahabhringraj Tail nourishes the hair roots preventing the above. Also hair fall activated in many diseases like fever, surgical procedures,delivery etc. stops by using this oil. Above all this Mahabhringraj Tail is useful in headache, burning sensation of eyes, earache and beneficial for nostrils if oil put into it by drops. Incase of troticoils oil massage and fomentation to neck is beneficial.
Uses of Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tail
- It improves hair strength and promotes hair growth.
- It is useful in treating headache, ear ache, diseases of ear, nose and eyes.
- It is also useful in the treatment of Alopacia and premature baldness.
- It is useful in grey hair and split hair problems.
- It is useful in Itching in scalp.
- It is useful in Sleeplessness.
- It is useful in Head ache.
How to use Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tail
- It can be used in place of hair oil.
- It is also used in Ayurvedic treatment procedures like Shirodhara, Shirobasti, etc.
- It is advised to do a procedure called as Nasya where, oil drops are instilled into the nostrils.
The oil as such does not have any side effects on external application.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.