Baidyanath Madhu Mandoor Bhasma is widely used for the treatment of anemia (deficiency of iron).
Mandur bhasma (also spelled as Mandoor Bhasma) is an ayurvedic calcined iron formulation. Old iron rust is a raw material used for manufacturing of Mandur bhasma. Chemically, it is Ferric Oxide (red iron oxide). Mandur bhasma is a drug of choice for iron deficiency anemia (microcytic anemia) and debility associated with the anemia. In ayurveda, it is also used for amenorrhea (absent periods), dysmenorrhea, jaundice (hemolytic jaundice) and liver and spleen disorders.
Ingredients Of Madhu Mandur Bhasm
- Old Iron Rust (Ferric Oxide or red iron oxide)
- Triphala Decoction
- Cow’s Urine
- Aloe Vera Juice
Mandur Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner
- Lowers bilirubin
- Spleen Enlargement
- Liver Enlargement
- Amenorrhea – Linked with iron deficiency anemia
- Excessive blood loss in periods
- Loss of appetite
- General debility – especially associated with anemia
- Chronic Fever with restlessness (99°F)
- Rickets – along with Praval Pishti or Mukta Pishti and Giloy Sat
- Hemolytic Jaundice
Mandur Bhasma is mainly iron supplement, but it also has valuable therapeutic benefits in other diseases as well. In ayurveda along with other remedies, it is widely used for jaundice, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, worm infestation and neuralgia. Here are some of important medicinal uses and benefits of Mandur BhasmaDosage & AdministrationThe therapeutic dosage of Mandur Bhasma is as follows.Infants-NOT RECOMMENDED
- Children-25 to 50 mg
- Adults-125 to 375 mg
- Pregnancy-25 mg
- Geriatric(Old age)-50 to 125 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage-750 mg
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.