Cold, Allergic Rhinitis, Respiratory Problems, Cough, Asthma, Bronchitis
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Lavangadi Vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form used for treating upper respiratory infections. It is demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant in action. It gives relief in persistent cough, congestion and cold.
The chief ingredient of this medicine is clove. Clove has Kapha dosha balancing, antispasmodic, antiseptic and carminative properties. It reduces vata and kapha but increases pitta. It is hot in potency and commonly used to treat cold, cough, congestion, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat and indigestion. It increases blood pressure and pitta. Hence should be taken cautiously in high, pitta condition and high blood pressure.Ingredients of Lavangadi Vati
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum)
- Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)
- Peepal (Piper longum)
- Sagar tigal
- Kakara-shrangi (Pistacia integerrima)
- Darim-twak (Bark of Punica granatum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Khersar (Acacia catecha)
- Mulethi satva (Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Munakka (Vitis vinifera)
- Aak ke phul (Flowers of calotrophic procera)
- kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- It cleanses the throat.
- It has demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties.
- It loosens cough.
- It gives relief in difficult breathing, persistence coughing, congestion and associated symptoms.
- It has carminative action.
- It improves appetite and digestion.
Uses of Lavangadi Vati
- Dyspnea (difficult breathing)
- Chest pain
- Irritation of throat
- Cough and cold
- Sore throat
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day,before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.Precautions of Lavangadi Vati
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- It can be administered during pregnancy just for 1 – 2 weeks time.
- It can be administered during lactation period and in children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.