Helps To Reduces White Discharges (Vaginal), Hemorrhoids, Bleeding Disorders, Helps To Reduce The Elevated Pitta
Laghumalni Vasant Ras
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 5.8 (cm)
ghumalini Basant Rasis very effective for pitta disease. This is an effective natural remedy for body heat and indicated in health issues where pitta and rakta vitation is there.
This is useful to manage the chronic fever as well as good to use in intermittent fever like malaria. It is also helpful in dealing with female health related problems, is able to manage mennorhagia, controls the bleeding and supports the proper flow during mensuration. It also provides relief in leucorrhea, reduces the excessive vaginal discharge. It is given to cope up prblems of pregnancy as it is very helpful to stabilize the fetus, thereby reduces the tendency of abortion.
Also supportive in combating bleeding disorders like hemorrhoids, anal fistula and colitis.
Laghu Malini Vasant ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision
Ingredients of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Rasaka Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Zinc Sulphide
- Vallija Nistusha – Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Butter and lemon juice – quantity sufficient.
Indications of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Jeerna Atisara
- Garbhini Roga
- Disorders of children
It is used in the treatment
- Disorders of Pitta
- Bleeding Disorders
- Disorders during pregnancy
- Chronic fever
- Diarrhoea resulting in tissue wasting
- Eye disorders
- Bleeding hemorrhoids
- Intermittent fever
Dosage of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- One to two tablets once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with milk, honey.
Precautions of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.