Used in Piles (Bleeding and Non Bleeding), Anal Fissures
Kashisadi Tel, Kasisadi Tailam
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 9 (cm)
Kasisadi Tail is a polyherbal medicated Ayurvedic oil used for external application on piles, corns and warts. It has antiseptic and disinfectant activities. Regular topical application of this oil for few weeks helps in softening the hemorrhoids, corns and warts and reducing their size. It reduces itching in hemorrhoids.
Kasisadi Taila shows beneficial effects in the management of 1st and 2nd degree of Arsha/piles. It is kshar/alkali and corrosive in nature. It reduces bleeding, pain and pile mass.
Badyanath Kashisadi tail has the alkaline quality. Lekhanam, Ksharanam and Kshapanam are three characteristics of this oil. When this oil is applied on the piles abrasion can be observed in the swelling of piles. Later fiber tissue is formed as scars. Then the swelling piles contract and gradually they dissolve.
Pressure makes the anus expand and there by causes piles. Reasons for expansion of anus are constipation, liver diseases and pregnancy. Speciality of Kasisadi tailam is it contracts the expanded anus.Benefits
- It reduces the pile mass.
- It gives relief in bleeding and pain.
- It reduces itching in anal region.
- It has antiseptic and disinfectant activities.
- Kasisadi tail is used in the management of Arsha (hemorrhoids). It is applied on the corns for a few days until the corns become soft and ultimately fall out. It is applied topically on warts and congenital mole.
- Piles, Fistula.
- Pruritis (irritation of the skin at the exit of the rectum, known as the anus).
- Used externally for massaging/Abhyanga.
- Corn, wart.
- Congenital mole.
How to use
- This oil is for external use only.
- To be applied on anal area after bath.
- Use regularly for 2-3 months.
- For internal piles it can be injected inside the anus.
- Special care is needed while applying this oil.
- Accidental oral intake should be avoided.
- This product contains herbal and mineral ingredients.
- This product should only be used under strict medical supervision.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.