Relieves Oral Blisters, Bad Breath, Pyorrhea, Mouth and Throat Diseases
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.4 (cm)
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Karpuradi Bati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine useful in oral diseases. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Karpuradi Vati is also useful for various tongue related diseases and dry cough. For throat problem this medicine should be chewed with mishri.
- Karpur - Stimulate and improve circulation, digestion, and metabolism, Relieve flatulence, Disinfect skin, Eliminate insects and head lice, Temporarily numb areas of the body experiencing pain, functioning as a local anesthetic, Diminish feelings of anxiety and nervousness, among other nervous disorders, Decrease the intensity of spasms and cramps, Boost libido, Soothe pain, inflammation, and irritation, Have a cooling, soothing, refreshing scent, Clear the respiratory tract of congestion to promote easier breathing, Address and prevent infections, both externally and internally.
- Kabab Chini
- Shudh tankan
- Shudh phitkari
- Triphala kwath
- Babul ki chal
- Gular ke patte ka kwath
Indications of Karpuradi Vati
- Oral blisters
- Bad breath
- Mouth and throat diseases
1 tablet, 5-6 times a day, put in mouth and chew slowly, or as directed by physician.
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.