For Thyroid Problems, Glandular Swellings, Skin Diseases, Sinuses, Fistula.
Kanchnar Guggulu, kachnar guggul
4.4 (cm) x 4.4 (cm) x 90 (cm)
Kanchanar Guggulu is a conventional Ayurvedic recipe utilized for tending to profound kapha imbalances. Kanchanar is an astringent herb that assists with countering the moist, stale characteristics of kapha. At the point when blended in with triphala, trikatu, and guggulu it turns into an incredible detoxifying operator that expels abundance kapha from the tissues. In India, Kanchanar Guggulu is generally used to help the sound capacity of the Thyroid and to purge the lymphatic framework. It additionally limits the future accumulation of kapha by enkindling the stomach fire and advancing solid elimination.Ingredients of Baidyanath Kanchanar Guggulu
- Medicinal Properties of Kanchnar guggulu
- Shunthi - Zingiber officinale
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellerica
- Amalaki - Embelica officinalis
- Varuna - Crataeva nurvala
- Tej Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Elaichi - Elletaria cardemomum
- Dalchini - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Suddha Guggulu - Commiphora mukul
- PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Lipoma (tumors consisting of fatty tissue)
- Over growth
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Liver cysts
- Skin diseases
- Thyroid stimulant
- Muscle relaxant
Kanchnar Guggulu is beneficial in the symptoms of the following diseases :-Uterine Fibroids
Kanchnar Guggulu is an effective remedy for uterine fibroids. If patient does not have any symptom, but it is detected in ultrasonography.Hypothyroidism
Kanchnar Guggulu is generally given along with Arogyavardhini vati, yogaraj guggulu or maha yograj guggulu in hypothyroidism. It is believed that it activates the thyroid gland to normalize the hormonal secretion, so it is used in both cases hyperthyroidism as well as hypothyroidism. However, in hypothyroidism the following combination works wellPCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
In PCOS, Vata and Kapha are two main herbs responsible for the symptoms of PCOS. Pitta can also be associated with other humors. It is the disease of PITTA, so we also have to consider Pitta in the condition of PCOS.Lipoma
Kanchnar Guggulu is an excellent ayurvedic remedy for lipoma. It may help to reduce the size of fatty tissue tumor. It should be taken with Arogyavardhini vati.Low Weight Problem
Kanchnar guggulu is frequently used for weight management associated with hypothyroidism. In fact, all ingredients in it are fat burners and correct metabolism in the body. Usually, this action is due to shuddha guggulu, triphala, trikatu and varna.Swollen Lymph Nodes (lymphadenitis)
Kanchnar guggulu is a drug of choice for enlarged lymph nodes. Enlargement of lymph nodes occurs due to bacterial or viral infection. It can occur on the neck, in armpits and groin.
Kanchnar guggulu has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial action, so it is an effective ayurvedic remedy for swollen lymph nodes.Nasal polyps
Kanchnar guggul may helps to reduces the size of nasal polyps and eases in breathing.Cancer
Kanchnar guggulu also helps along with other medicines in various types of cancer.Non-cancerous tumors
Kanchnar guggulu is also useful in non-cancerous tumors.Polycystic kidney disease
Kanchanar guggulu is helpful in polycystic kidney disease.Dosage of Baidyanath Kanchanar Guggulu
- The dosage of Kanchanar guggulu tablets is 2 to 4 tablets twice or thrice a day with Triphala decoction or tea or luke wam water.
Precaution while using Baidyanth Kanchanar Guggulu
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.