Helps in acidity, bloating stomach, flatulence, burning sensation in stomach, increased pitta in the body
2.5 (cm) x 2.5 (cm) x 5 (cm)
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Moti Bhasma
- Praval Bhasma
- Shukti Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Swarn Gairik
- Giloy Satva
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is likely to contain
- Calcium Carbonate
- Iron oxide
- Slight amounts of titanium may also be present
Medicinal Properties of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Anti-inflammatory (effects appear in gastritis)
- Mild Febrifuge
- Hypoglycemic (when PITTA systems in diabetes)
- Mild Anti-depressant (calming effects on brain)
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is indicated in following health conditions:
- Hyperacidity or Dyspepsia
- Chronic Gastritis
- Duodenal ulcer
- Peptic ulcer
- Mouth ulcer
- Diarrhea with burning sensation
- Nervine Weakness
- Burning sensation during urination
- Bleeding piles
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Emotional trauma
- Hysteria or unmanageable emotional excesses
- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Benefits & Medicinal uses of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
The effect of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) appears on digestive system, cardiovascular system, nervous system and urinary system.
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) reduces heat in the body, balances acid production in the stomach, neutralizes the excess acid, reduces inflammation of organs of digestive system, and lowers the tendency of bleeding.Hyperacidity or Dyspepsia
All ingredients in Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) reduces neutralizes the gastric acid and reduces symptoms of heartburn, sour taste, sour vomitus, burning sensation in the abdomen and epigastric tenderness.Gastritis
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is a drug of choice in both acute as well as chronic gastritis in ayurveda. It reduces inflammation of the stomach lining. It gives strength to the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach and protects the stomach lining from the damage caused by irritants like alcohol, painkillers, bacteria etc. It reduces gnawing or burning ache and nausea associated with gastritis. It is also effective for reducing feeling of fullness after eating in upper abdomen.Peptic Ulcer
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is effective remedy for peptic ulcer (including gastric ulcers, esophageal ulcers and duodenal ulcers).Vertigo or Dizziness
The excess PITTA aggravation is a common cause of vertigo or dizziness. Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is helpful along with other remedies as per underlying cause of the disease. Generally, it is effective if vertigo has any of following causes:
- Poor circulation (along with Terminalia Arjuna Red Bark Powder, Arjuna Ksheer or Arjunarishta)
- Anxiety (along with Jatamansi)
- Anemia or low iron levels (Drakshasava)
- Inner ear problems (alone is not effective, it is used along with Raupya Bhasma and Sarivadi Vati)
- Side effect of any medicine
- Reeling sensation associated with acid dyspepsia
- Infants-30 to 60 mg
- Children-125 to 250 mg
- Adults-250 to 375 mg
- Pregnancy-125 to 250 mg
- Geriatric(Old age)-125 to 250 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage-1500 mg per day (in divided doses)
- Twice daily with appropriate adjuvant
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.