Excessive Bleeding During Menses, Bleeding Piles, Colitis, blood dysentery
Kaharwa Pishti, Trinkant Mani Pishti
2.5 (cm) x 2.5 (cm) x 4.5 (cm)
kaharava pishti is a natural ayurvedic product recommended for menstrual disorders in women.This is useful in preventing bleeding disorders. Kaharua is amber or fossil resin. It is bright, clean and yellow in colour. It has magnetic property and attracts straw. It produces negative electricity and sweet smell on rubbing.The Baltic region is home to the largest known deposit of amber, called Baltic amber or succinate. About 80% of the world’s known amber found in Baltic region. This is also called as Trinakantamani pishti.
Kaharva Pishti is beneficial in heat disorders, dysentery, rectal bleeding, diarrhoea, excessive uterine bleeding, heavy menstruation and inflammatory diseases of abdomen.
Ingredients of Kaharva Pishti
- Kaharva (Trinkant mani)–Amber of succinite
- Gulab Ark (Rose water)–Rosa centifolia Properties of Kaharva Pishti
Kaharva Pishti has following healing properties.
- Haemostatic (Antihemorrhagic) agents
- Excessive bleeding
- Bleeding piles
- Ulcerative Colitis
The dosage of Kaharva Pishti is 125 mg to 500 mg twice or thrice a day or as recommended by the physician.Precautions
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many severe headache.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.