Reduces Mild to High Temperatures, Cold, Respiratory Diseases, Cough, Bronchitis
Kaph Kuthar Ras
3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 7.6 (cm)
Kafkuthar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of phlegm, respiratory infections. This medicine contains Lauha and Tamra bhasma which loosen cough and helps in easy expulsion. The other medicinal herbs used in preparation of this medicine are Pippali, Maricha and Sonth (known as Trikatu). Kaph Kuthar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in Kapha type of fever, with heaviness in bodyIngredients of Baidyanath Kafkuthar Ras
Parada – Purified and processed Mercury - used to boost immune system, to improve strength, in cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur - It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red and black are not available now. Yellow variety is used for internal use and white is used for topical application.
Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
Tamra Bhasma – Copper Bhasma -
- It improves skin complexion, digestion power, body strength and immunity, intelligence.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative, anti-aging medicine.
- It relieves burning sensation, used in treating memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes, Cachexia, Tissue wasting, Urinary disorders, Alcoholism, Poisoning, Fever, Uterine disorder, Epilepsy
Ayas Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
- It is nourishing, sweet, sour and bitter in taste.
- It is coolant in nature and heavy to digest.
- It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardiovascular diseases.
- It improves strength, immunity, skin texture, complexion, memory, intelligence, digestive power and acts as natural aphrodisiac.
- It is useful in gastric complaints, skin diseases, eye disorders, bloating, splenomegaly, helminthiasis, obesity, diabetes, vomiting, asthma, bronchitis, herpes, abdominal colic, chronic respiratory disorders, liver disorders, piles, fistula, chronic diseases, emaciation, muscle wasting, dizziness, delusion.
The above ingredients are ground with
- Kantakari rasa (Juice extract of Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Dhattura rasa (Juice extract of Datura metel)
- Katuki rasa (Juice extract of Picrorhiza kurroa)
Indications of Baidyanath Kafkuthar Ras
- Difficult breathing
- Fever due to cough and respiratory infection
Dosage of Baidyanath Kafkuthar Ras
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Baidyanath Kafkuthar Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- This medicine contains heavy metals and should be taken with the precaution in patient of BP and diabetes.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.