Beneficial in fever, body ache and used as an analgesic.
4 (cm) x 4 (cm) x 4 (cm)
Baidyanath Godanti Mishran is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of fever and body pain. The key ingredients of Baidyanath Godanti Mishran are camphor, pipli, godanti bhasma and shring bhasma. The correct dosage of Baidyanath Godanti Mishran depends on the patient's age, gender, and medical history.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Godanti Mishran
- Godanti bhasma
- Shringa bhasma
- Cinnamomum camphora
Benefits of Baidyanath Godanti Mishran
- Beneficial in fever, body ache and used as an analgesic
- Helps to relieve vomiting and feeling of fatigue
Use as directed on the label or as suggested by the physician.
- Always keep medicines in their original containers
- Keep medicines out of the reach of children
- Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking any supplements.
- Store in a cool dry place, unless advised differently
- Read and follow the directions on the label
- Dispose of unwanted medicines regularly and safely.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.