Baidyanath Chausath Prahari Pipal Improves Appetite, treats hyper acidity, anemia and hiccups.Also known as
Chousath Perhari Pipal
Dimensions3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 6.8 (cm)
Baidyanath chausath prahari pippali is an ayurvedic medicine that is used to reduce the symptoms of cough, asthma, respiratory diseases, hyperacidity, hiccups, anemia, and piles. It has carminative, stimulant, laxative and appetizing properties.Ingredients of Baidyanath Chausath Prahari Pipal
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Parada (Calcinated and purified mercury)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Brhat pippali (Solanum indicum - piper longum)
- Mukta bhasma (Mytilus margaritiferus )
Baidyanath Chausath Prahari Pipal Useful in
- reducing cough
- reducing the symptoms of asthma
- reduce the symptoms of respiratory diseases
- reducing hiccups
Benefits of Baidyanath Chausath Prahari Pipal
- it has carminative properties
- it has stimulative, laxative, appetizing properties.
General description for Dosage of Baidyanath Chausath Prahari Pipal
- Take 1 to 2 (250-500) tablets twice a day preferably with honey
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- A very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- keep out of reach of children.
- keep in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.