Useful in epilepsy, psychosis,stress, depression , anxiety
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 6.5 (cm)
Chintamani Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is considered as a boon for heart health,It also helps to manage blood sugar level, etc. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurveda and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Amber Yukta)
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Silica
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Bhasma
- Shilajatu – Purified Asphaltum
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Rajata Bhasma – Silver Bhasma
- Chitraka decoction – Leadwort – Plumbago zeylanica
- Bhringaraja decoction – Eclipta alba
- Partha decoction – Terminalia arjuna
Dosage Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Amber Yukta)
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with a water decoction of wheat.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.