Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety is assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Baidyanath Brahmi Bati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of depression, blood pressure etc. Baidyanath Brahmi Tablets should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practices. The medicine brahmi is the main constituent. This is a unique drug having its direct effect on the nervous system. Brahmi helps increase certain brain chemicals that are vital in thinking, learning, and memory. It also helps to open and clarify the mind, strengthen memory and intellect, support focus and concentration,encourage a balanced emotional state, promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep with several other benefits.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Sange Yashab Pishti Or Bhasma
- Akik Pishti
- Manikya Pishti
- Parwal Pishti
- Kaharva Pishti
- Swarna Bhasma
- Moti (Mukta) Pishti
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove)
- Black cumin (Kala Jeera)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum)
- Coriander (Dhania)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom Seeds
- White Sandalwood
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- Roomi Mastagi
- Kulanjan (Galangal) – Alpinia Galanga
- Saffron (Kesar)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Juice
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, MDP, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
Dosage of Baidyanath Brahmi Vati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Each tablet of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) contains 125 mg to 150 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) should not exceed 600 mg.
Precautions of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.