Improves Memory, Relieves Stress and Relieves Anxiety, Convulsions,Epilepsy
Ingredients of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Sange Yashab Pishti Or Bhasma
- Akik Pishti
- Manikya Pishti
- Parwal Pishti
- Kaharva Pishti
- Swarna Bhasma
- Moti (Mukta) Pishti
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove)
- Black cumin (Kala Jeera)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum)
- Coriander (Dhania)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom Seeds
- White Sandalwood
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- Roomi Mastagi
- Kulanjan (Galangal) – Alpinia Galanga
- Saffron (Kesar)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Juice
Uses of Baidyanath Brahmi Tablets (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, MDP, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
Dosage of Baidyanath Brahmi Vati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Each tablet of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) contains 125 mg to 150 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) should not exceed 600 mg.
Precautions of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati (Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.