Helps Reduce Mild To High Temperature With Cough And Cold, Diarrhea, Body Ache, Weakness
About Anand Bhairav Ras (Khas)
Anand Bhairav Ras is a Ras Aushadhi of Ayurveda. Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, bhasma etc. are named as Ras aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations). Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts. Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Ras aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of parad.
Ingredients of Anand Bhairav Ras (Khas)
- Shudh (purified) Hingul
- Shudh Vatsanabh
- Shudh Tankan
- Pippali Phal
- Marich Phal
Uses of Anand Bhairav Ras (Khas)
Anand Bhairav Ras (Jwar)is indicated in fever due to any reason. In simple fever, it is given in dose of 1 tablet in morning and evening with honey.
For high temperature, it is given with juice of ginger and honey, thrice a day.
It also shows beneficial effect in diarrhea, coryza, cough, etc.
Dosage of Anand Bhairav Ras (Khas)
- 1 tablet, twice a day, with ginger juice and honey.
- Or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Anand Bhairav Ras (Khas)
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.