Effective in Amebiasis, Diarrhoea, Haemorrhagic Dysentery
About Amoebica Tablet
Amoebica Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Baidyanath Pharmaceuticals after years of research. It is an effective remedy for amoebiasis. Baidyanath Amoebica Tablet is not known for any side effects It is useful in chronic amoebic dysentery. Baidyanath Amoebica Tablets helps in Diarrhoea. It also gives relief from haemorrhagic dysentery
Ingredients of Amoebica Tablet:
- Kutaja [Holarrhena antidysentrica]
- Ativisha [Aconitum heterophylum] – Ativisha- Aconitum heterophyllum is an Ayurvedic herb, especially used in diseases of children. Charaka has declared – Of all the herbs having digestive, carminative, absorbent and Tridosha balancing properties, Ativisha is the best.
- Katuki churna [Picrorrhiza kurroa]
- Bilva majja [Aegle marmelos] – Bael fruit-Bael tree is known as Bilva in Sanskrit. It is an ancient Ayurvedic tree with spiritual and medicinal importance. It is extensively described in Indian literature, since Vedic period. It is one among Dashamoola herbs (Group of ten roots).
- Khus [Vetiveria zizanioides]-Vetiver is a coolant, but yet aids in digestion. It is widely used in treating fever, dysuria, burning sensation, fatigue syndrome, skin disorders etc. Potable water prepared with this also has many health benefits.
- Musta [Cyperus rotendus]
Indication of Amoebica Tablet
- Hemorrhagic dystentary
Dosage of Amoebica Tablet
2 Amoebica Tablets twice a day with water.
Precautions of Amoebica Tablet
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Should be taken under medical supervision
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.