Useful in Acidity, Gastritis, Indigestion, Indigestion, Stomach Ache, Heart Burn
Amla Pittantak Yog Tablet
Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia etc. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient.
Ingredients of Amla Pittantak Yog Tablet
- Mrita Soota – Bhasma of Mercury – Rasasindoor
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Mica
- Loh Bhasma – Iron calx
- Pathya – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – fruit rind
Amlapittantak Yog Uses
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- It is used to relieve dyspepsia, gastritis, acid reflux disease, acid peptic disorders etc.
Dosage of Pittantak Yog Tablet
250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with honey.
Side effects of Amla Pittantak Yog Tablet
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Accidental over dosage in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.