It is Coolant in Nature, Cardiac Tonic, Heartburn, Headache, Reduces Eye Complaints
About Akik Pishti
Akik Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form, used in various of heart diseases, cough, heart burn, etc. It is same as Akik Bhasma.
Akik pishti is Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Agate (mineral of silica) gem. This medicine is used in treatment of various cardiac problems.
In Ayurveda Pishti is preparation from powdered gems or minerals. First gems are processed in herbal juices and dried then grinded to get a very fine powder. This fine powder is further processed in rose water to get final medicine or Pishti. These medicine are cool in potency and can be taken by persons who cannot tolerate Bhasma of same minerals.
Ingredients of Akik pishti
- Akika Churna – Agate powder
- Ketaki ( Pandanus odoratissimus)
- Banana stem
- Aloevera Juice
- Akika is beneficial in all types of cardiac disorders.
- Akika is helpful in treating high temperature of body. Whether it is due to fever or any other causes as hyperthermia.
- This is extremely useful in the treatment of various types of eye disorders.
- Akika is also very beneficial in leucorrhea.
- Akika is also beneficial in various types of mental disorders.
- Akika provides strength to the cardiac structures as well as the neural tissues.
- This is found to be very useful in various types of Pitta diseases.
- Akika Pisthi provides strength to the cardiac tissue as well as the neural tissues.
- This is also helps in the reduction of Vata – Pitta.
- Akika is found to be beneficial in epilepsy, madness and treatment of maniac condition.
Dosage of Akika Pishti
125 – 250 mg, once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
In case of Pitta disorder, it is given along with honey.
In case of Vata imbalance it is given along with Ashwagandha
In cough and heart disorders, it is fresh ginger juice.
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.