Debility, Cardiac Tonic, Mind and Eye Disease, Uterine Bleeding
About Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
Akik Bhasma is a mineral-based ayurvedic medicines used for the treatment of general debility, weakness of heat, and feeling of excessive heat in the body that is pitta parkopan of body, mental diseases, eye diseases and excessive uterine bleeding in women.
Akik Mainly is prepared from agate gemstone powder by grinding it with herbal juices and there after heating it to make bhasma. It mainly works on heart, brain, liver and spleen, so it is beneficial in diseases of these body organs.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
- Akik(Agate powder)
- Ghrit Kumari Rasa(Aloe Vera Juice)
- Akik Stone (Agate Gemstone)
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Rose water
- Cow’s Milk
Chemical Composition of Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
Akik Bhasma contains Silicon Dioxide and some herbal extracts derived into in during processing with Aloe Vera and Rose Water.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Indications of Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
- Heart & Brain Tonic
- Akik bhasma promotes bone formation.
- Cardio protective
Theraputic Indication of Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
- General debility
- Heart weakness
- Feeling of excessive heat in the body
- Mental fatigue
- Burning sensation in eyes
- Excessive uterine bleeding in women
- Depression with agitation, irritation and anger
- Emotional trauma in which patient create violence
- Hair loss
Dosage of Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
Akik Bhasma dosage is 125 mg to 250 mg twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor
Precautions with Baidyanath Akik Bhasma
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.