Indicated in Dyspepsia, Indigestion, Piles, Pain Stomach and Loss of Appetite
About Agnimukha Churna
Agnimukha Choorna is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal powder form. It is useful in bloating, indigestion, low digestion power, piles etc. Agnimukh Churna is an ayurvedic appetizer and digestive stimulant medicine. It increases hunger and digestive capacity. It reduces flatulence, abdominal distension, and intestinal gas. It improves bowel movement and helps to get a complete bowel evacuation.
Ingredient of Agnimukha Churna
- Shwet Jiraka
- Kala Namak
- Kali Marich
- Nimbu Sattva
- Saindhava Lavana
- Pudina Satva
Indication Of Agnimukha Churna
- Loss of appetite
- Bloating or abdominal distension
- Intestinal gas
- Spleen disorder
- Non-bleeding hemorrhoids
- Abdominal pain due to gas
Dosage of Agnimukha Churna
3 grams, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor preferably with curd or warm water.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Do not do self medication.
- Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage may cause gastritis
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.