Liver Toxicity, Viral Hepatitis, Jaundice, Checks Fatigue
4.5 (cm) x 4.5 (cm) x 11.7 (cm)
About Amlycure D.S. Syrup
Amlycure DS Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Liver Diseases, Digestive System, Liver Enlargement, Jaundice, Chest Pain, Digestive Disorders and other conditions.
Amlycure DS Syrup contains Bhringaraja, Bhuiamla, Giloe, Haritaki, Mooli Swaras, Tulsi, and Yashtimadhu as active ingredients.
Amlycure DS Syrup works by blocking DNA polymerase; promoting wound healing process; inhibiting the growth of microorganisms; inhibiting the growth and spread of cancer cells; inhibiting the growth of viruses; controlling blood glucose levels; treating various other ailments; protecting the skin against oxidative damage; dispersing the melanin due to the presence of liquiritin; inhibiting the prostaglandin formation and cyclooxygenase activity; inhibiting the growth of viruses; treating balding and graying of hair as well as rejuvenating liver and kidneys; restoring the liver functional parameters; boosting the immune system; decreasing pain and swellingComposition and Active Ingredients
Amlycure DS Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Mooli Swaras
Amlycure DS Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
|Liver Diseases||Bronchial Asthma||Candidiasis||Spleen|
|Digestive System||Diabetes||Bacterial Infections||Hepatitis|
|Liver Enlargement||Flu||Inflammation||High Cholesterol|
|Jaundice||Fever||Fungal Infections||Allergic Rhinitis|
|Chest Pain||Cough||Viral Infections||Upset Stomach|
|Acne||Skin Diseases||Alopecia||Common Cold|
Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Amlycure DS Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking DNA polymerase.
- Promoting wound healing process; inhibiting the growth of microorganisms; inhibiting the growth and spread of cancer cells; inhibiting the growth of viruses; controlling blood glucose levels; treating various other ailments.
- Protecting the skin against oxidative damage; dispersing the melanin due to the presence of liquiritin; inhibiting the prostaglandin formation and cyclooxygenase activity; inhibiting the growth of viruses.
- Treating balding and graying of hair as well as rejuvenating liver and kidneys.
- Restoring the liver functional parameters.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Decreasing pain and swelling.
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Monitor blood glucose level regularly
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amlycure DS Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- High Blood Pressure
- Low Potassium Levels
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.