Toothache, Spongy Bleeding Gums, Caries, Sensitivity and Tartar Deposition
REPL 99, tooth, tooth painProperties
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)Dr. Advice No. 99 (Toothache) Composition (Ingredients):
- Plantago Major 3x
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x
- Thuja Occidentalis 6x
- Kreosotum 6x
- Staphysagria 3x
- Coffea Cruda 30x
- Spigela Q
- Chamomilla 12x
Has considerable clinical reputation in the medication of toothache. Sharp pain in eyes, reflex from decayed teeth, Pain plays between teeth and ears. Toothache and are sensitive and sore to touch.Mode of Action:
- Plantago Major 3x: Pain unbearably severe, boring digging in sound teeth, Aching in decayed teeth.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Itching, burning, and redness of gums. The swollen gums have white.
- Thuja Occidentalis 6x: The teeth crumble off- Teeth crusted with tarter - Dirty - yellow teeth.
- Kreosotum 6x: Teeth show dark peeks and begin to decay as soon as they appear.
- Staphysagria 3x: Toothache so sensitive that one can,t bear to move the tongue, and easy bleeding of gums.
- Coffea Cruda 30x: Successive pulling and sharp pain in the teeth.
- Spigela Q: Toothache like a pressure outward, unable to sleep at night.
- Chamomilla 12x: Loosening of the teeth - Dentition, with convulsion.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 5-6 times daily.Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.