Peripheral vascular disturbances, acroparaesthesia, endangiitis obliterans, intermittent claudication, Raynaud's disease, cramps in calf muscles, diseases of veins.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Adrenalinum: Spasmolytic, acting on the muscular layer of blood vessels.
Aesculus: Venous congestion, particularly in the true pelvis.
Cuprum aceticum: Spasmodic constriction of voluntary and involuntary muscles, cramps in calf muscles.
Potentilla anserina: Spasms of various kind, cramps in calf muscles.
Secale cornutum: Gangrene of the diabetic patient, numbness and paraesthesia in the limbs, cramps with the sensation of coldness or absence of any sensation.
Tabacum: Cramps in all limbs accompanied by weakness and formication.
Veratrum: Sensation of coldness throughout the entire body, cramps in calf muscles, numbness and absence of any sensations.
- 10-15 drops in water, three times daily before meals. In severe cases the initial dosage is 10 drops every 1 to 2 hours
- In diabetic angiopathies: add R40
- If arteriosclerosis is present: add R12
- In venous stasis e.g. varicositis add R42
- In angina pectoris: compare R2
- Paraesthesia as result of sciatica: compare R71