Vertigo caused by a variety of circumstances. Vertigo of Menier's disease. Cerebral vascular disturbances as a result of cerebral sclerosis, ANS dependant circulatory disturbancies. Travel sickness.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Argentum nitricum: Vertigo and general instability, trembling due to weakness of nerves, buzzing noise in the ears, indisposition.
Cocculus: Acts on the cerebro-spinal system. Vertigo, worse when sitting, with nausea, tendency to vomit and faint.
Conium: Cerebral anaemia, sensation of giddiness, worse when turning over in bed. Sensation of numbness in brain. State of exhaustion in old age.
Theridion curassavicum: Vertigo, worse when closing eyes, when sitting or Iying down, from noise, exposure to solar heat.
- Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals, for a longer period of time.
- In arteriosclerosis: additionally R12.
- Cardiac dependant vertigo: additionally R3.
- In angina pectoris: additionally R2.
- Dunng menopause: additionally R10.
- In hypotension: additionally R44.
- In impending collapse: see R67, if necessary also R22.
- The dosage of the above preparations is to be taken from the description listed under the respective preparation.