weight management , decrease fat from body ,helps in digestion and constipation
10 (cm) x 5 (cm) x 5 (cm)
About Medohar Guggulu
Medohar Guggulu is a herbal medicine used for weight management in Ayurveda. It stimulates fat metabolism and burns excess body fat. Medhohar Guggulu is safest way for weight management by correcting our metabolism and digestion. Our life is full of stress, stagnation and dependent on gadgets which leads to indigestion and heavy weight,so Medhohar Guggulu is the best way of managing overweight and indigestion.
- Suddha Guggul – commiphora mukul
- Black pepper (piper nigrum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (Long Pepper) – Pepper LonguAm
- Mustak (Nagarmotha or Nut grass) – Cyperus rotundus
- Chitrakmool – Plumbaga zeylanica
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Bibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amla (Amalaki) – Emblica officinalis
- Vaividang (Embelia ribes)
- Castor Oil (Erand tel)
Medohar Guggulu is a unique preparation that works on metabolism and naturally burns fats. However, it is formulated for only obesity, but it also work for associated diseases such as managing sugar level, knee pain, fatty liver, high cholesterol levels, breathing troubles and belly fat. It works in all following KAPHA symptoms associated with these diseases.
- laziness or inactiveness
- Loss of energy
- Feeling of heaviness in the body
- Abdominal heaviness after meal
- Excessive sleep
- Passive depression or lonelines.
- It works best reducing belly fat and hip fat. However, you may also require other remedies to speed up the fat burning process.
- Medohar Guggulu works in heavy weight people with above listed KAPHA symptoms.
- Medohar Guggulu is not directly indicated in osteoarthritis, but it becomes useful when knee pain is associated with overweight.
- Medohar Guggulu is very helpful for people with fatty liver syndrome. It decrease excess fat from the liver and corrects the liver functions. In most cases, fatty liver has a link with weight, so it works in both and provides relief from liver disorder
- Medohar Guggulu also works for cleansing the blood vessels and reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
The general dosage of Medohar Guggulu is as follows.
- Children - 250 to 500 mg
- Adults - 500 to 1000 mg
- (Old age) - 250 to 500 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage 6 grams per day (in divided doses)
- The heavy dosage may cause following side effects.Heartburn, Dull headache (commonly associated with acidity and occurs in people with history of acidity, gastritis or ulcer), Increase in appetite (it may not its side effects, as people feel it initially and after a few days it reduces itself), Loss of appetite (it occurs in people with chronic gastritis or digestive troubles).
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- In high doses, it may cause or worsen gastritis.
Medohar Guggulu is POSSIBLY SAFE and WELL TOLERATED with dosage less than 2 grams per day. The heavy dosage may cause following side effects.
- Dull headache (commonly associated with acidity and occurs in people with history of acidity, gastritis or ulcer)
- Increase in appetite (it may not its side effects, as people feel it initially and after a few days it reduces itself)
- Loss of appetite (it occurs in people with chronic gastritis or digestive troubles)
You should not take Medohar Guggul in pregnancy. It has warm property, which means it produces heat in the body. The medicines having hot potency are not used in pregnancy according to ayurvedic science.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.