For arthritis, herpes, hyperpigmentation, wounds, and cough & fever
5.5 (cm) x 5.5 (cm) x 8 (cm)
Dashang lep is polyherbal Ayurvedic preparation. This medicine is for external use and indicated in diseases of skin and arthritis.Dashang lep is prepared from ten medicinal herbs. The detailed composition of this formulation is given below. This formulation is generally safe and dermatological manifestations are extremely rare.lep means medicine in the form of a paste that needs to be applied externally on affected body areas. The medicinal herbs are pulverized to get a fine powder. This powder is mixed with some liquid or other medium indicated in each preparation and made into a soft paste. Water, cow’s urine, oil, and ghee are some of the media used for mixing.
- Shirisha – Albizia lebbeck
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Nata – Indian valerian (root) – Valeriana Wallich
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Jatamansi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Hrivera – Pavonia odorata
- Brand- Vyas
- Product name- Dashang lep
- Ideal for- Both Men and Women
- Dashanga lep has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-arthritic activities.
- It can be applied externally to manage rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is applied topically in the treatment of conditions such as visarpa (herpes), Visha visphota (skin eruptions due to poison), hyperpigmentation, wounds and Dushta Vrana (non-healing wound).
- In cough and fever, this formulation is massaged on and around the chest.
How To Use
- This medicine should strictly be used under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.