- Premature greying of hair
- Early baldness
- Hair Follicle damage
- Loose Teeth
- Hearing Problems
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Mental agitation
- Tension & Depression
7 (cm) x 7 (cm) x 7.5 (cm)
Bhringraja Churna or Powder (Eclipta Alba Hassk) is used as a tonic in stopping hair fall. It increases hair growth, density and makes hair black. Bhringraja is an Ayurvedic herb found throughout India. Bhringraja means “Ruler of the hair”. It is also considered as a general tonic for debility. It has hepato protective properties.Ingredients
Bhringraja Herb (Eclipta Alba Hassk) (Powder Form)
- Helps delay premature graying of hair.
- Bhringraja is the main herb for the hair care in Ayurveda.
- Supports overall health of hair.
- It is believed to maintain and rejuvenate hairs and make them dense and black.
- Encourages hair growth.
- It treats graying and balding, makes the hair darker, and promotes deep sleep.
- It also improves complexion.
- It also benefits loose teeth, hearing problems, dizziness, vertigo.
- Bhringraja is restorative to asthi dhatu (bone) tissue imbalances.
- It tonifies vata and therefore by strengthening, it reduces excess air in the body..
- It increases bile flow and helps restore appetite.
- The blood is treated via its beneficial effect on liver function.
- Bhringraja actually helps to build blood, strengthen blood tissues and reduce anaemia.
- It also benefits the eyes and treats conjunctivitis, styes and redness.
- It calms stress and reduces tension by tonifying brain tissues.
- Bhringraja increases blood and nourishes the brain.
- Useful for Lungs as its pungency can help alleviate mucus and treat asthma and bronchitis.
- 1 teaspoon twice a day anytime.
- To be taken with warm water.
- It can also be taken by dissolving in water if somebody has a swallowing problem.
- There are no side effects of Bhringraja churna.
- Totally safe to use.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.