- Hyperacidity, Flatulence, dyspepsia, Nausea, Vomiting, Heart burn, Gastro-cardiac symptoms, Duodenal and Gastric ulcers, Gastric irritation and erosion.
- In Pregnancy: morning sickness, Nausea, Vomiting, Excessive salivation, Heart burn.
- Children: Gripe symptoms, Loss of appetite Hard stool.
- In Dental Practice: Oral acidity, indigestion and acidity due to masticating difficulties, due to wearing of Dentures and Appliances.
- As adjuvant to: analgesics, anti-biotics, anti-inflammatory drugs etc., to minimize the side effects like gastric irritation and loss of appetite etc.
- In Liver diseases: to complement and potentiate selected line of treatment, sluggish liver.
About Alarsin Sooktyn Tablets
- Quick and Predictable results in:
1. Hyper-Acidity Syndrome
2. Duodenal and Gastric Ulcers
- No side effects, no relapses and no recurrences
- It heals peptic ulcer diseases.
- Can be used pre-operatively to control symptoms.
Positive advantages of Sooktyn Treatment
- Detoxicates the digestive tract.
- Free from drawbacks of current synthetic drugs, antacids, H2 blocking agents etc.
- Exerts beneficial effect on the central regulatory mechanism.
- Sooktyn is having liver corrective, digestive, mild sedative, anti-spasmodic and soothing properties, apart from antacid properties.
- Exerts action throughout the length of the gut and allows thorough elimination of unabsorbed residues and assures normal peristalsis.
Sookty Bhasma, Kapur Kachali, Jatamansi, Ganthoda, Khurasani Ajvayan, Kelpan Rakh, Vachha, Datura Pan.
How To Use
- 2 tablets 3 to 4 times a day between meals.
- In severe & acute symptoms: 3 to 6 tablets mixed with water, in a single dose.Dose can be repeated as and when required till symptoms subside.
- In children: 1/2 to 1 tablet mixed with water or milk 3-4 times a day.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
You may also like