It is useful in menses, menstrual cramps, depression, bleeding hemorrhoids & uterine fibroid
About Dabur Mensta Syrup
Mensta Syrup is a medicine that is useful for scant menses, painful menses, menstrual cramps, depression, bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine fibroid and other conditions. Mensta Syrup works by supporting a healthy reproductive system in women. It is useful in managing a wide range of diseases. It helps in improving the peristaltic movement in the body.
Key ingredients of Badur Mensta Syrup
- Saraca Indica
- Woodfordia Fruticosa
- Nigella Sativa
- Trachyspermum Ammi
- Zingiber Officinale
- Emblica Officinalis
- Terminalia Belerica
- Terminalia Chebula
- Cyperus Rotundus
- Cuminum Cyminum
- Adhatoda Vasica
- Piper Longum
- Berberis Aristata
- Pterocarpus Santalinus
- Mangifera Indica
- Asafoetida Tincture
Mensta Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Supporting a healthy reproductive system in women.
- Helps to manage a wide range of diseases.
- Improving the peristaltic movement in the body.
- Improves the bone mass it also enlarges the gastric acid secretion.
- Minimizing the influence of threadworms and intestinal bacterial infection.
- Stimulating the heart and lowering the cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Improves digestion, eliminating natural toxins and supporting the proper function of the liver.
- Increases urination, suppressing muscle spasms and gas.
- Providing stimulating effects on the respiratory system.
How to use Dabur Mensta Syrup
Consume 2 teaspoons (10ml) of Dabur Mensta Syrup, twice daily for three months or directed by the physician, not to be taken during periods.
Precautions regarding Dabur Mensta Syrup
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information regarding Dabur Mensta Syrup
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.