Ayurvedic formulation which addresses the issues related to liver and high temperature of the body
About Dabur Mahasudarshan Churna
Mahasudarshan Churna is a classical Ayurvedic medicine. It is used in treatment of fever due to various reasons. It promotes perspiration and excretion of urine. It is a remedy for all type of fevers and malaria. It is also used for diseases of liver and spleen.
Ingredients of Dabur Mahasudarshan Churna
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibitaki (Terminalia belerica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Shati (Carcuma zedoaria)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinalis)
- Granthika(Pippali moola) (Root of Piper longum)
- Murva (Sansevieria roxburghiana)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Dhanvayasa (Fagonia arabica)
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Parpata (Fumaria indica)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Trayamana (Gentian kurroa)
- Vaalaka(Udichya) (Coleus vettiveroides)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Paushkara moola (Inula racemosa)
- Madhuyasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Vatsaka(Kutaja) (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
- Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum indicum)
- Shigru bija (Moringa oilefera)
- Surastra(Gokshura) (Tribulus terrestris)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Twak (Cinnamum zeylanicum)
- Padmaka (Prunus puddum)
- Ushira (Vetivera zizanoides)
- Chandana (Santalum album)
- Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Shaliparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prisniparni (Uraria picta)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Tagara (Valeriana brunoniana)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanicum)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Patola (Luffa acutangula)
- Jeevaka (Microstylis muscifera)
- Rushabaka (Microstylis wallichi)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Vamshalochana (Bambusa arundinacea)
- Pundarika(kamala) (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Kakoli (Lilium poilyphyleum)
- Patraka (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Jathipatraka (Myristica fragrans)
- Talisapatra (Abies webbiana)
Benefits of Dabur Mahasudarshan Churna
Mahasudarsana clears inflammatory toxins from the body via the skin and urine. It directly clears heat from the system that has built up due to a displaced agni circulating in the plasma and blood. The low agni commonly causes AMA blocking the channels of circulation (srotas) and hence obstructing the circulation of vata causing some of the prodromal symptoms of fever. It neutralizes viral infections by enhancing immunity and detoxifying the acidic burden. It is a specific remedy for influenza, acute phases of myalgic encephalo-myelitis (ME) and the Epstein–Barr virus manifesting with sore throat, high temperature, thirst, constipation and burning sensations.
Its detoxifying and diuretic action reduces lymphatic swelling and congestion. Long-term chronic low immunity can cause swollen lymph glands.
This bitter-tasting formula stimulates the liver to release bile. The excess heat is cleared from the hepatic system and ranjaka pitta. It can help to treat hypochondriac pain, gallstones and liver toxicity. By treating the liver it clears heat from alochaka pitta in the eyes and can be used to treat conjunctivitis and styes. Pitta headaches that mani-fest with pain behind the eyes, at the side of the head, on the temples and in the forehead are also treated with maha sudarsana.
Its alterative effects clear inflammatory pitta toxins from the blood helping to treat acne, eczema and sensations of burning on the skin. It can also be used where there is an allergic component such as in urticaria with itching and red inflamed weals.
Dosage of Dabur Mahasudarshan Churna
- 3 to 6 gram to be taken twice or thrice a day with water after meals or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Dabur Mahasudarshan Churna
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Pregnant and Lactating mother should consult before taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.