Ayurvedic formulation for the proper functioning of the vital organs of the body like the heart
About Dabur Lipistat
Lipistat Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bad Triglycerides In The Blood, Primary Prevention Of Blocked Heart Blood Vessels, Low-Density Lipoprotein, Bad Cholesterol In The Blood, Increase High-Density Lipoprotein In Blood, Adjunct To Diet In Patients With Genetic Disorder That Affects Management Of Cholesterol and other conditions.
Lipistat Tablet contains Lovastatin as an active ingredient.
Lipistat Tablet works by blocking an enzyme that make cholesterol.
Ingredients of Dabur Lipistat
Indications of Dabur Lipistat
Lipistat Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bad Triglycerides In The Blood
- Primary Prevention Of Blocked Heart Blood Vessels
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
- Bad Cholesterol In The Blood
- Increase High-Density Lipoprotein In Blood
- Adjunct To Diet In Patients With Genetic Disorder That Affects Management Of Cholesterol.
Dosage of Dabur Lipistat Tablet
- Ingest 1 capsule twice daily
Side Effects of Dabur Lipistat Tablet
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lipistat Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal Pain
Precautions of Dabur Lipistat Tablet
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid foods containing high fat or cholesterol
- Have signs of kidney problem, little or no urination, painful or difficult urination, swelling in feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath, liver problems, nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or jaundice
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.