Ayurvedic churna which helps to take care of the process of digestion, provide relief from gastric problems etc
About Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
Lavana-bhaskar Churna is a combination of natural herbs for gastric problem cure. The herbs present in this Churna are believed to relieve gastric problems effectively. All the gastric problems remedies in Lavana-bhaskar Churna acts effectively on the gastric organs and gives immediate relief from all the signs and symptoms of gastritis. People may suffer from various stomach problems and this product helps to stimulate the action of digestive enzymes for proper digestion of the food. Indigestion may lead to abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting and it helps to give quick relief from all these symptoms. It is a natural product and may be taken by people of all ages as it is safe and natural. Even when children complain of gastric problem, they may be given this Churna for relief from gastric problems.
Ingredients of Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Samudra Lavana (Sea Salt)
- Kala Namak (Black Salt)
- Vida Lavana
- Sendha Namak (Rock Salt)
- Coriandrum Sativum – Dhania (Coriander)
- Piper Longum – Pippali (Long Pepper Fruits)
- Piper Longum – Piplamool (Long Pepper Roots)
- Kala Jeera
- Cinnamomum Tamala – Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf)
- Mesua Ferrea – Nagkesar
- Abies Webbiana – Talispatra
- Garcinia Pedunculata – Amlavetasa
- Piper Nigrum – Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
- Cuminum Cyminum – Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- Zingiber Officinale – Sonth (dried ginger root)
- Anardana (Pomegranate Seeds)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Dalchini (Cinnamon)
- Elettaria Cardamomum – Elaichi (Cardamom)
- Lemon Juice
Therapeutic Indications of Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Loss of Appetite or Poor Appetite
- Abdominal Distension or Bloating
- Spleen Enlargement
- Malabsorption Syndrome
- Abdominal Pains (Due to Excess Gas)
- Breathing Difficulties
- Heart Diseases
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- Digestive Stimulant
- Mild laxative
- Mild Diuretic
Dosage of Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Children-1 to 2 grams
- Adults-2 to 3 grams
- Maximum Possible Dosage-12 grams Per Day (in divided doses)
- Twice a day with Water or Buttermilk
Precautions of Dabur Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- There are no side effects observed with Lavan Bhaskar Churna.
- The safety profile of Lavan Bhaskar Churna is not well established for pregnant women. However, ingredients used in Lavan Bhaskar Churna in provided ratio are not likely to cause any side effects during pregnancy. You should consult an ayurvedic physician before using Lavan Bhaskar during pregnancy.
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna is likely to be safe to consume by lactating mothers. There are no adverse effects reported with the use of Lavan Bhaskar Churna in lactating mothers and breastfeeding babies.
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna contains a high content of salt, so it may result in increase intake of sodium. Therefore, it should not be consumed by people on salt-restricted diet or with elevated serum sodium levels.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.