An Ayurvedic remedy for jaundice, polio, nervous debility and weakness associated with Polio.
Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
About Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
Kumar Kalyan Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of fever, cough, jaundice, diarrhea, etc in children. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
Some of the ingredients used in Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras are as follows:
- Mukta Bhasma
- Swarna Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Makshika Bhasma
- Kumari Rasa (juice extract)
Benefits of Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
Polio, Nervous debility and weakness associated with Polio. As a restorative tonic to children in chronic respiratory diseases such as whooping cough, Pneumonia. It helps in the development of bones in children.
Dosage of Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
To get the best results out of Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras, follow the given instructions:
- 0.25 to 1 tablet ( 31.25 to 125mg) in the morning and evening with milk or as directed by the physician
Precautions to be taken while using Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras are
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Kindly consult your physician before you use it.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- This product is not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any diseases.
Additional information regarding Dabur Kumarkalyan Ras
- The color of the product may vary due to screen resolution or camera settings.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.