Ayurvedic and natural formulation which takes care of the proper functioning of digestive system
Also known as
Hingvastak Churna, hinggastak churna, Hingastak Churna
About Dabur Hingwashtak Churna
Dabur Hingwashtak Churna is very useful herbal powder mix used in the treatment of Indigestion in Ayurveda practice. Hingwashtak Churna mainly contains safe and easily available herbal spices.
Ingredients of Dabur Hingwashtak churna
- Trikatu – Black pepper, Long pepper and Ginger
- Ajamoda – Ajowan
- Saindhava Lavana – Black salt
- Shweta Jeeraka, Krishna Jeeraka – Black and white cumin seeds
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Ghee – clarified butter
Benefits of Dabur Hingwashtak churna
Hingvastaka is a superb remedy for digestive disturbances that have a nervous component. Symptoms such as bloating, flatulence, borborygmus, lower intestinal pain and constipation are all signs of apana vayu not regulating the
descent of the digestive energy. Other signs might be frequent belching, hiccups and indigestion. It can help people who are prone to a ‘nervous stomach’, who eat on the move, and who have erratic digestion. Hingvastaka helps to regulate samana vayu operating in the middle of the abdomen and this allows apana vayu to descend easily. It can also help floral imbalances by eradicating pathogenic bacteria such as Candida albicans, Entamoeba histolytica and Shigella Spp. This helps to clear ama, a dirty coating on the back of the tongue and bad breath.
Its positive effects on correcting the flow of vata can help with various respiratory disorders. By reducing mucus in the lungs it clears the way for prana to flow freely. It can be included in formulas to treat asthma, bronchitis and shortness of breath.
Dosage of Dabur Hingwashtak Churna
- 1 to 4 g to be taken before, with or after food depending on the ailment or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Dabur Hingwashtak Churna
- In some patients, Hingwashtak churna may cause stomach irritation.
- Since it contains salt, people with high BP, and kidney related diseases should take care.
- It is not advised to take the Hingwashtak churna without medical advise.
- It can be given during lactation period of mother.
- It can be given to children in very low doses.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.