Ayurvedic formulation for the overall gut well being of patients suffering from gut related ailments
About Dabur Avipattikar Tablets
Ingredients of Dabur Avipattikar Tablets
- Sonth (dried ginger) Zingiber officinale
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Long Pepper (Piper Longum)
- Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) Terminalia Chebula
- Bibhitaki (Bahera or Beleric Myrobalan) – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amla (Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry) – Emblica Officinalis
- Mustaka (Nut Grass) – Cyperus Rotundus
- Vaividang (False Black Pepper) – Embelia Ribes
- Green Cardamom – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Tejpatta (Indian Bay Leaf) – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Nishoth (Turpeth) – Operculina Turpethum
- Misri (candy sugar – crystallized sugar lumps)
Indications of Dabur Avipattikar Tablets
Avipattikar Tablets is helpful in following health conditions.Digestive Health
- Chronic Gastritis
- Loss of appetite
- Urinary Problems
- Difficulty In Micturition
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Uremia (raised urea level in the blood) – In Kidney failure
- Chronic Kidney failure
Dosage of Dabur Avipattikar Tablets
- 1 to 2 Tablets to be taken in the morning and evening or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Dabur Avipattikara Tablets
- In a few, it may cause diarrhoea, watery stools, abdominal pain and dehydration.
- Since sugar is added, this product is not recommended for diabetic people.
- People with diabetes, hypertension, sensitive stomach, ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, should exercise caution while taking Avipattikar Choorna.
- It is dangerous to take this medicine without prescription from an Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is not advisable for pregnant ladies and for children below 12 years, unless a doctor prescribes it.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.