Indus Valley Bio-Organic Multani Mitti Powder is a 100% pure and natural powder that cleans up the skin and hair completely. Multani Mitti, also known as Bentonite Clay and Fuller's Earth, is an easy-to-use natural ingredient that is also an excellent choice for making homemade beauty packs for a glowing skin.
- 100% pure and natural
- Triple-sifted and microfine powder
- No added chemicals whatsoever
- An all-rounder for skin and hair
- Processes in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan multani mitti powder
MANUFACTURED AND PACKED BY:
Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
An efficient scrubber for skin and scalp
Bio-Organic Multani Mitti Powder is enriched with minerals and magnesium which enable it to deep cleanse the clogged pores to remove dirt and impurities from the skin and scalp. Its rich exfoliant properties also enable it to remove blackheads and whiteheads. It removes the dead skin cells and gives you a clean and glowing skin. Hair grows faster and stronger, when Multani Mitti deep cleanses the scalp pores and opens them up.
A powerful absorbent for oily and acne-prone skin
Multani Mitti Powder works as a powerful absorbent that regulates the production of excessive oil and sebum on skin and scalp to fight pimples and acne. Its regular usage keeps the skin cells hydrated and retains moisture all day long. When used as a face pack it adds natural shine and glow to your face. Its anti-inflammatory properties also soothe sunburns and inflammation caused by acne scars, soothes skin irritations and rashes.
Easy to use
Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Multani Mitti Powder is sourced directly from Nature’s lap and packed on an ‘as is where is’ basis. This makes the clay free from harmful toxins and chemicals. A microfine, triple sifted, ready-to-use powder, it doesn’t lump even on prolonged packaging and mixes very easily into a paste. This makes it very easy to use as well. Being a rich source of magnesium chloride and other minerals it is gentle on all skin types and can be used in all weather conditions.
Multiple benefits for skin and hair
You can buy Multani Mitti powder for hair if you have dandruff issues, skin inflammations, rashes or eczema. Its regular usage enhances blood circulation thereby giving you a strong hair growth and smooth, glowing skin. It detoxifies the impurities and works as an antibacterial and antifungal remedy. It is also a powerful decolourant that removes tan, lightens dark spots and removes stretch marks. It also works on wrinkles and fine lines to double up as an anti-aging face pack.
Multani Mitti (Bentonite clay) Powder: 100% pure and natural
- Sloughs away the dead skin cells and removes dirt.
- Slows down skin ageing; wrinkles and fine lines
- Removes blackheads and tightens skin pores
- Balances oily skin, unclogs pores and fights acne
- Stimulates hair growth
- Antibacterial & antifungal; reduces dandruff, scalp itchiness and counters acne
- Conditions dry hair and adds shine
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- Multani Mitti Powder - 1 pouch (200g)
- Recipe Book - 1
HOW TO USE:
Face pack for glowing skin:
- Mix some multani mitti powder with curd and a pinch of turmeric. Make a smooth paste.
- Apply it for 15 minutes on your face.
- Rinse with clean water.
Mask for hair nourishment:
- Mix some multani mitti powder with eggs or amla powder and some curd to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water