Indus Valley Bio-Organic Aloe Vera Gel is a pure, naturally extracted gel from aloe vera plants organically grown in the lower foothills of the Himalayas. The gel formulation comes super-enriched with other natural ingredients—rose water, wheatgerm, green tea, honey and lemon peel that enhance its healing power. It gets its green colour from the green tea extract used.
- 100% pure and natural
- Non-toxic—no harmful chemicals like Bisphenol A and Hexanes used during herb extraction and processing
- Super-rich in vitamins E and C—for young, radiant skin and strong, thick hair
- No artificial colours used—its green colour comes from the green tea extract used
MANUFACTURED AND PACKED BY:
Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
This freshly assembles aloe vera can easily replace any lotion, face wash or some ointments as it has numerous healing and soothing properties. It will be effective in after shaving, waxing, threading, after makeup and for other skin calming purposes.
Night Time Facial Care to Wake-up With Pretty Young skin
The night is the best time for skincare, repair, and nourishment. If applied overnight, you will wake up with fresh, rejuvenate and flawless skin.
Bye-Bye To Oily Skin
The natural astringent property of aloe vera absorbs excess oil, sebum & dirt from deep skin pores that further paused blackheads, dark spots to be caused and will maintain the gorgeous shine of your facial skin tone.
aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis): Hydrates and nourishes hair and sk
Rose Water (Rosa damascena): Anti-inflammatory, soothes the skin
Wheatgerm (Triticum vulgare): Vitamin B nourishes hair turning it soft and smooth, protects the skin and hair from harmful UV rays of the sun
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Counters harmful free-radical damage
Honey: Natural healer
Lemon Peel (Citrus limonum): Packed with vitamin C, brightens up the skin
- Vitamin C and antioxidants reduce suntan, lighten acne marks and dark spots
- Removes dead skin cells, dirt and blackheads
- Balances oily skin, unclogs pores and tightens up the skin pores
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, delays skin ageing
- Strengthens hair roots, promotes hair growth
- Nourishes the hair follicles to reduce hair fall and breakage
- Alleviates dandruff and scalp itching
- Conditions dry hair and adds shine
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your face with a mild face wash.
- Gently apply a small amount of the aloe vera gel on your face and neck.
- You can also mix it with oils and creams to make your own moisturizing face pack.
- Detangle your hair properly.
- Divide your hair into sections and apply the aloe vera gel adequately in all sections.
- Keep it overnight and rinse the next morning with a mild shampoo.
- You can also mix it with oils and herbs to make your own moisturizer and conditioner.