Indus Valley Bio-Organic Aloe Vera Gel is a 100% pure, naturally extracted gel from aloe vera plants organically grown in the lower foothills of the Himalayas. The gel formulation comes super-enriched with other natural ingredients—rose water, wheatgerm, green tea, honey and lemon peel that enhance its healing power. It gets its green colour from the green tea extract used.
- 100% pure and natural
- Non-toxic—no harmful chemicals like Bisphenol A and Hexanes used during herb extraction and processing
- Super-rich in vitamins E and C—for young, radiant skin and strong, thick hair
- No artificial colours used—its green colour comes from the green tea extract used
MANUFACTURED AND PACKED BY:
Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Rich in vitamins E and C
Indus Valley’s 100% Pure Bio-Organic Aloe Vera Gel is rich in Vitamins E and C. Vitamin E is essential for the body to keep up its immune system. Vitamin E also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E is highly valued for its skin health improvement capabilities. Vitamin C, i.e. Ascorbic Acid, helps with collagen synthesis, it fends off skin aging and heals damaged skin. Together, they unleash powerful antimicrobial effects that comprehensively fight the free radicals and keep hair and skin smooth, supple and strong. The gel reduces acne scars, stretch marks, prevents wrinkles and soothes burns and sunburns. Packed with other natural ingredients, namely Rose Water, Wheatgerm, Green Tea, Honey and Lemon Peel extracts, it can be used in any type of skin burn or irritation, especially sunburns, as it works like a powerful cooling and healing agent. Besides, it also has antimicrobial attributes that prevent infections. Aloe Vera gel can be used for multiple skin and hair related issues.
Works powerfully during both summers and winters
Aloe Vera is the only water based skin moisturiser that is available naturally. All other moisturisers are oil based. This factor makes Aloe Vera suitable during both winters and summers. Being 100% pure and extracted through natural processes from the Aloe Vera plant grown in the foothills of the Himalayas, it is also suitable for all kinds of skin. Indus Valley’s 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel removes excess sebum from the skin and scalp, while maintaining their pH balance. This makes it more calming on the skin and scalp in comparison with other oil based moisturisers.
Improves skin health and elasticity
Collagen and Elastin are two most important proteins that are responsible for keeping the skin’s health and elasticity intact. Indus Valley’s 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel can slow down the activities of enzymes that are in charge of breaking down the matrix of Collagen and Elastin. This makes your skin supple, bright and youthful and also keeps it that way for a longer period of time. Regular usage of the Aloe Vera gel can make your skin look brighter, shinier and younger. Aloe Vera gel can also be used with sunscreens for protection from sunburns.
Stimulates hair growth
Indus Valley’s 100% Pure Bio-Organic Aloe Vera Gel is a water based moisturiser. It also has antimicrobial properties that remove bacteria and funguses from hair. Its regular usage strengthens hair roots preventing brittle, dry, or rough hair. Its proteolytic enzymes deeply moisturize the scalp hydrating the roots and locking in nourishment in hair follicles. Aloe Vera is also considered as a natural conditioner that turns your frizzy hair into smooth and silky strands. It also keeps the natural oils intact in the scalp by removing excess sebum. It deeply cleans the scalp, thereby curing dandruff, itchiness and flakiness. Its rich Vitamin C content helps with collagen synthesis, which assists in hair growth as well.
aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis): Hydrates and nourishes hair and skin
Rose Water (Rosa damascena): Anti-inflammatory, soothes the skin
Wheatgerm (Triticum vulgare): Vitamin B nourishes hair turning it soft and smooth, protects the skin and hair from harmful UV rays of the sun
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Counters harmful free-radical damage
Honey: Natural healer
Lemon Peel (Citrus limonum): Packed with vitamin C, brightens up the skin
- Vitamin C and antioxidants reduce suntan, lighten acne marks and dark spots
- Removes dead skin cells, dirt and blackheads
- Balances oily skin, unclogs pores and tightens up the skin pores
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, delays skin ageing
- Strengthens hair roots, promotes hair growth
- Nourishes the hair follicles to reduce hair fall and breakage
- Alleviates dandruff and scalp itching
- Conditions dry hair and adds shine
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your face with a mild face wash.
- Gently apply a small amount of the aloe vera gel on your face and neck.
- You can also mix it with oils and creams to make your own moisturizing face pack.
- Detangle your hair properly.
- Divide your hair into sections and apply the aloe vera gel adequately in all sections.
- Keep it overnight and rinse the next morning with a mild shampoo.
- You can also mix it with oils and herbs to make your own moisturizer and conditioner.