Indus Valley Bio-Organic Colourless Henna Powder is obtained by crushing the shade dried leaves of organically grown Senna (Cassia auriculata) plants. A 100% pure and certified organic powder, it is suitable for all hair textures. Use it to condition and hydrate your scalp and hair roots and maintain optimum hair health. Loaded with nutrients, it aids in the restoration and renewal of hair.
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer and pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY hair masks for hair conditioning and repairing
- Loaded with minerals, antioxidants and flavonoids for intensive hair care
- Microfine powder; forms no lumps
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT and India Organic
- Certified edible by FSSAI
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan colourless henna powder
MANUFACTURED AND PACKED BY:
Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Only one ingredient
Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Colourless Henna Leaf Powder contains only one ingredient—triple-sifted, microfine powder of freshly plucked and organically grown Cassia auriculata leaves that are shade dried and then crushed into a microfine powder. Colourless Henna doesn’t colour your hair, but moisturises and conditions your hair just like ordinary Henna (Lawsonia inermis) does. Being organically grown it doesn’t contain any chemicals whatsoever, not even any fertilizer or pesticide residues. It is Ammonia-Free, PPD-Free and Bleach-Free, hence damage-free.
A superior hair care regimen
Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Colourless Henna Leaf Powder retains the lost moisture in dry and damaged hair by conditioning them from roots and acts as an excellent hair conditioner and colour for your hair. By locking the moisture in the hair, it adds natural shine to your hair and controls dryness. It also has antibacterial properties that help with dandruff problems. It also soothes scalp itchiness and controls excess oil production in the scalp to keep your hair healthy and strong. Without affecting the natural colour of your hair, colourless henna powder beautifies and adds lustre to it.
Easy to use, lump-free, microfine powder
Henna powder, or any herbal powders are usually cumbersome to use. They are difficult to turn into a paste to begin with. Once the paste is ready, they are difficult to apply on hair. Indus Valley’s Colourless Herbal Henna Powder is crushed into a triple-sifted, microfine powder form that remains lump-free even after prolonged packaging. It is extremely easy to make into a paste and is easy to apply on hair.
Certified organic and Dermatologically Tested
Enriched with antioxidants and nutrients, Indus Valley’s colourless herbal Henna powder contains only one ingredient that is certified organic by ECOCERT, USDA Organic and India Organic. The powder is Dermatologically Tested to be completely free of all chemicals, even fertilizer and pesticide residues. It is also FSSAI certified, so it is edible as well. The conditions and colour your hair without damaging them and act as a complete hair treatment that can be used by both men and women safely.
- Conditions and hydrates; reduces dryness
- Offers hair a beautiful sheen
- Strengthens hair strands
- Stops hair loss
- Eliminates dandruff
- Increases hair volume and thickness; keeps hair healthy
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- Colourless Henna Powder - 1 pouch
- Recipe Book - 1
HOW TO USE:
For hair nourishment and conditioning:
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of colourless henna, hibiscus powder and henna powder. Add some water and prepare a smooth, thick paste.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Let it stay for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.