Indus Valley Bio-Organic Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Powder is a mineral-rich clay sourced directly from Morocco's Atlas Mountains. A 100% pure and natural clay, it comes packed on an as-is-where-is basis after removing dirt, impurities and contaminants. Use it regularly to condition, moisturize and revitalize your dry skin and hair.
- No added chemicals whatsoever; no artificial colourants or fragrances
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive hair care and skincare
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan Moroccan rhassoul clay powder
MANUFACTURED AND PACKED BY:
Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Known to improve skin texture
Everyone knows Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Powder for its outstanding benefits for the skin. Bio Organic Rhassoul Clay is Great for all skin types and especially good for sensitive skin. After a single use, it improves skin texture by removing dead skin’s layer excellent for acne prone skin and dry skin. Rhassoul clay tends to battle oily skin and presents out supple soft skin tone.
If you have short hair and want Long One, Go for It
Yes, you heard this right! This best one will cleanse your hair & scalp without drying them out and activate the follicles to boost hair growth. Everyone knows that regular commercial shampoo is not ordinary that makes your hair beautiful at the beginning and weak after constant use. Well, do not worry, here is a solution, Rhassoul clay promotes the hair growth while making them healthy, thick and shiny.
Cleanse & Conditioned Hair for Ultra Shiny Hair Looks
Rhassoul Clay is your Hair New Best Friend. The clay tends to reduce dryness, minimizes flakiness, and improves hair quality & texture. Rhassoul Clay is here that will soothe all the roughness, dryness and transform it into the beautiful soft-touch hair impacts. It adds beautiful gloss to the hair and has an extractive effect to soothe dandruff meanwhile cleanse hair for Silky shiny hair looks.
So Many DIY Recipes can be prepared
Rhassoul Clay is the perfect multi-benefit product, it can prepare a beautifying mask for face, skin, and hair. The Clay known for its brightening and balancing benefits, thus widely used in shampoos, conditioner, lotion, and amazing ingredient to prepare these personal care products at home by self.
Deep Cleaning & Purifying the Pores
Looking for a soap-free Natural Face wash that makes your skin super gorgeous. You’ve landed right! Make a DIY Rhassoul Clay Face Wash a routine facial cleanser to get a beautifully even skin tone. It will reduce dryness and impurities from deep pores, as well as improving skin elasticity and unblocking pores, including stubborn blackheads.
Soften Rough, Dry Skin on the Knees & Elbows
Rhassoul clay helps re-balance dry, flaky, or mature skin and reduce sensitivity improving the skin’s texture and elasticity. It can be used 1-3 times a week for all-over body nourishment and as a moisturizer for normal skin types. Well-moisturized skin softening the knees elbows or dry skin wherever.
100% pure and natural Moroccan rhassoul clay powder
- Draws out impurities and excess oil build-ups
- Scrubs off dead skin cells
- Tightens large pores and detoxifies the skin
- Combats acne breakouts and pimples
- Turns the skin soft and supple
- Controls scalp itchiness and dandruff
- Conditions and softens hair
- Enhances hair shine and volume
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Powder - 1 pouch (250g)
- Recipe Book - 1
HOW TO USE:
Deep cleansing face pack:
- Take 3 tablespoons of Moroccan rhassoul clay powder, 2½ tablespoons of rose water and 1 tablespoon amla powder. Mix these up with 10 tablespoons of rosehip oil to make a fine paste.
- Apply it evenly to your face.
- Allow it to air dry.
- Wash with warm or normal water.
Anti-dandruff, hair softening mask:
- Mix 4 tablespoons each of Moroccan rhassoul clay, colourless henna and castor oil with 1 cup argan oil, 2 tablespoons honey, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil and ½ cup of purified water. Stir them well to make a fine, thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and scalp.
- Let it rest for an hour.
- Wash it off with warm water or a mild shampoo.