About Bakson vitamin E:
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient found in many foods. In the body, it acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are compounds formed when our bodies convert the food we eat into energy, Vitamin E is also required for the proper function of many organs, enzymatic activities and neurological processes.Benefits of consuming more vitamins E-rich foods can include treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels, such as chest pains, high blood pressure, and blocked or hardened arteries. Vitamin E is found only in plant foods, including certain oils, nuts, grains, fruits and wheat germ, It’s also available as a supplement.
Supplementing and consuming vitamin E-rich foods has been found to be associated with some of the following health benefits:
1. Balances Cholesterol
2. Thickens Hair:Because vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, it helps decrease environmental damage to your hair. It can also promote circulation to the scalp.
3. Repairs Damaged Skin: Vitamin E benefits skin by strengthening the capillary walls and improving moisture and elasticity, acting as a natural anti- aging nutrient within your body. Vitamin E also helps the healing process in the skin. It’s absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer, among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
4.Fights Free Radicals and Prevents Disease Development: Free radicals fight and break down the healthy cells in your body, and this can lead to heart disease and cancer. These molecules form naturally in your body, and they can cause severe damage when they accelerate or oxidize.
5. Improves Physical Endurance and Muscle Strength:Vitamin E can be used to improve your physical endurance. It can increase your energy and reduce the level of oxidative stress on your muscles after you exercise. Vitamin E can also improve your muscle strength. It eliminates fatigue by promoting blood circulation and can also strengthen your capillary walls and nourish your cells.
6.Improves Vision:Vitamin E may help decrease the risk of age-related macular degeneration, which is a common cause of blindness. Keep in mind, in order for vitamin E to be effective for vision, it must also be consumed with adequate intakes of vitamin C, beta-carotene and zinc.
7. Balances Hormones:Vitamin E can play a crucial role in balancing your endocrine and nervous systems, naturally working to balance hormones naturally.
8. Helps PMS SymptomsTaking a vitamin E supplement two to three days before and two to three days after a menstrual period can reduce the cramping, anxiety and cravings and other PMS symptoms.
9. May Lower Cancer Risk and Improve Effects of Medical Treatments- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that fights off free radicals in the body. It’s also used to reduce unwanted side effects of drugs that may cause hair loss or lung damage..
10. Helps People with Alzheimer’s Disease: Research shows that the anti-inflammatory activity of tocotrienols contribute to their protection against Alzheimer's disease.
11. Important During Pregnancy for Growth and Development: Vitamin E is critical during pregnancy and for proper development in infants and children because it protects critical fatty acids and helps control inflammation.
- Baksons Vitamin E tablet is suitable for all age groups.
- Baksons Vitamin E tablets if consumed according to the prescription, there would not be any side effect.
- 1 Tablet, once daily, or as prescribed by the physician/dietician. Food First, then the supplements.
- Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.