Useful in Urinary Track Infection, Maintain Blood Sugar, Reduces White Discharges (Vaginal)
1 (cm) x 1 (cm) x 2 (cm)
About Baidyanath Trivang Bhasma
Trivang Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and metallic ingredients. It is useful in sexual weakness, uterus weakness, impotency, urinary tract diseases etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision
Ingredients of Baidyanath Trivang Bhasma
- Shuddha Naga–Purified Lead
- Shuddha Vanga–Purified Tin
- Shuddha Yashada–Purified Zinc
- Bhanga Churna–Powder of Cannabis sativa
- Ahiphena–Powder of Papaver somniferum
Indications of Baidyanath Trivang Bhasma
- The most common use of Trivang bhasma includes impotency and nocturnal emission. Here we discuss some its important uses and benefits.
- Trivanga bhasma reduces frequency of Nocturnal Emission (wet dreams). It is used with Amla Murabba and Isabgol (Psyllium Husk) in such case.
- Trivang bhasma has aphrodisiac action, which helps sustaining erections and providing strength to penile tissue. It should be used with cow’s ghee and milk for treating erectile dysfunction. Additionally, Ashwagandha, Kaunch Pak, Musli Pak etc. should also be used.
- Female infertility can also be due to incapable endometrium to implant the fertilized eggs or underdevelopment of uterus and ovaries. In such cases, Trivang bhasma along with Ashwagandha Churna and milk works well. It strengthens the uterus and makes it capable for implantation.
- It also induces ovulation and beneficial for women with Anovulation.
Dosage of Baidyanath Trivang Bhasma
- Adults-65 to 250 mg
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.