Anaemia, Improve Digestion, Reduces Swelling/Edema/ Jaundice, Constipation
2 (cm) x 2 (cm) x 7 (cm)
Shothari lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients in tablet form. It is used in treating inflammatory conditions. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method.Shothari lah contains Trikatu, Jawakhar and Lauha bhasma. Trikatu is very good Ayurvedic formulation for curing digestive weakness and poor assimilation of nutrients. The combination of ingredients in this formulation improves overall health and reduces the excess fluid.
- Indicated in dropsy
- It is used in the treatment of all inflammatory conditions, such as bronchitis, external injury, arthritis etc.
- Shothari loh has Haematinic (stimulates the production of red blood cells or increases the amount of haemoglobin in the blood) and Kapha reducing properties.
- It is indicated in treatment of dropsy/oedema/swelling (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues), Anaemia, Jaundice and Sujak.
- This medicine increases haemoglobin level, improves digestive power and assimilation of nutrients.
- Balances Vata,Pitta,Kapha.
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally prescribed along with Triphala decoction.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Special care is required while administering this medicine in men undergoing treatment for infertility,Because it contains Kshara as an ingredient.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.