Addresses the issues like tinnitus, noises in ears, hearing loss, ear Infection
3 (cm) x 3 (cm) x 6 (cm)
One of India's most respected Companies, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan (p) Ltd. (Kolkata), popularly known as Baidyanath, is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the Company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.
AYURVEDA is a 5000 year old Science of health care and herbal treatment. AYURVEDA, is highly effective in common and complicated ailments, assures long term relief and has no side effects. AYURVEDA is now backed by modern scientific research and technologies and provides its gentle healing touch to millions around the world.
Sarivadi Vati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used for various ear diseases such as hearing loss, ear inflammation, hearing sound in ears etc.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Sarivadi Vati
- Saria shwet (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum(cinnamon)
- Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum)
- Naagkeshar (Mesua ferrea)
- Priyangu (Prunus mahaleb)
- Tejpatta (Leaf of cinnamoum)
- Nilasphal (Nymphaea noushali)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum)
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
Indication of Baidyanath Sarivadi Vati
- Conductive hearing loss
- Neural hearing loss (Nerve deafness)
- Mixed hearing loss
- Otorrhagia (haemorrhage from the ear)
- Tympanitis (inflammation of the inner ear)
- Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
Dosage of Baidyanath Sarivadi Vati
- 1 tablet twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Precaution of Baidyanath Sarivadi Vati
- This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
- This medicine is best avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.